Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Clothing Tag Tutorial Prequel

Now that I have changed my shop name and images, I decided to redesign all my clothing labels/tags, and print them in house.  There are sooooo many tutorials out there on how to do your own, but I have tried a ton and failed.  Mostly because of the ink running or disappearing in the wash.  I finally found the right printable fabric packages at JoAnn's.  These are actually washer safe! 

June Tailor Washable Colorfast Printer Fabric

So Go out and buy some of these beauties and get ready for the tutorial tomorrow.  Oh, and if you don't have an image or logo that you use, Go ahead and design one, or have yours handy for tomorrow. 

PS.  I will have a template for you to download for the size of the ones I use...3x1.25 and they are folded in half.  The actual label is 1.5 x 1.25.  EASY PEASY

Talk to you tomorrow!
Gigi

No comments:

Post a Comment