Friday, December 30, 2011

Friday's Fabulous Finds!

Hopefully, every Friday I'll be able to bring some fabulous finds to everyone that has not yet stumbled across them yet. Today's find is something that has made my life sooooo much easier.  I don't know about you all, but tiered twirl skirts and dresses are ALWAYS a go to when designing something new and cute for my little E.  I actually offer a E-book Tutorial on my ETSY page, but there are soooo many freebies out there for you all to search through as well. 

Chica & Jo has one of my FAVORITES, because they offer a skirt measurement calculation toolHow simple is that? Their tutorial offers numerous colorful photos and instructions for those of you who are wanting to try something new!  Enjoy.


CLICK HERE for the tutorial at Chica & Jo!

Talk to you soon!
Gigi

No comments:

Post a Comment