Monday, March 26, 2012

Happy Birthday Baby Girl

So March has been an amazingly busy month.  The first weekend was my little girls 3rd birthday, followed by Spring Break and a visit from 6 of our family members, and ending with a boutique fashion show that I was helping sew things for.  So now that I can breathe, I thought I'd share with you some of the photos from the birthday party. 

We took my little one and 2 of her friends to the Salon for manicures and pedicures and princess updo's.  They were so happy to be the center of attention!




Then we came home to the princess party!   There was A LOT of Tulle. 


The Cupcakes were purple with Hot Pink icing.  Of course there had to be a tutu cupcake stand as well.  I ran out of time to do the cupcake wrappers, so I ordered them from this ETSY store.


 These were the gift bags I made for the girls as well.  They were filled with lip gloss, nail polish, rings, bracelets, candy ring pops, and stickers.
I also had each girl Petal Filled Tutus and matching boas, a princess wand, and tiara to wear.



So all in all, they had a blast and felt like princesses.  The girls are still talking about it.  Its so much easier to plan a party when there are only 3 kids. 


No comments:

Post a Comment